Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
Gijubhai Badheka Marg, 
Bhavnagar-364002, Gujarat (INDIA)
E Mail : salt@csmcri.org
Phone : 0278-2567760/2568923/2565106
Fax No: 0278-2567562/2566970
Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) as announced Walk in Interview date on 18th January, 2011 at 10.00 A.M. for the Recruitment of (Project Assistant-I) and (Project Assistant-II)
Desired Qualification for the post of Project Assistant-I 
B.Sc. (Chemical/Botany) / B.R.S preferably with 2-3 years Experience  in Laboratory- 6 Seats 
Desired Qualification For the Post Of Project Assistant-II
M.Sc. (Agronomy/Horticulture/Soil Science/Micro Biology / Botany / Biotechnology)- 7 Seats
M.Sc. (Soil Microbiol) / M.Sc. Microbiol / B.Tech. (Experience in Soil Microbiol) - 1 Seat
B.E. (Civil / Environmental Engineering preferably with 1 year experience in conducting Life cycle analysis  with software Knowledge - 1 Seat
Maximum Age Limit : 
28 years as on 18th January, 2011 for the Project Assistant -II and 25 Years for the Post of Project Assistant-I
For Mare Details Regarding Interview, Qualifications and other details please Visit the Official Website Of Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute [at] www.csmcri.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment